Conveniently located at:
2340 Whitfield Park Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34243
We are fast on service.
We realize when things don't work right, customers want prompt action.
Our customers' service calls always take priority.
»Troubleshooting & repairing
»Change outs, upgrades, add ons
- Upgrade electrical service panel
- Relocate fixtures, outlets, switches
- Additions or remodeling
- Whole house surge protection
- Air conditioning circuits
- Update telephone and television cabling
- Add circuits for new appliances
»Design, installation, maintenance, testing
»Networked or structured wiring systems
- Add lines for computer, telephone, ethernet, rg-6,
- T-1, t-3, isdn or xdsl lines. [horizontal system by others.]
»Lighting and lighting controls
- Install dimmer switches
- Outdoor security lighting
- Replace old fixtures with new
- Moving fixtures
- Adding wall sconces, ceiling fans, fixtures
Consumer Tips for Hiring A Licensed Electrician:
- A State of Florida License (EC or ER before a set of numbers). Ours is EC0002593. This license number should be printed on the Electrical Company's business cards, vehicles, stationery and all advertisement, including website. Check an Electrician's License with the State of Florida on this link: www.myfloridalicense.com to verify the Electrician is ACTIVE and in GOOD STANDING with the State of Florida. We are!! Also you can see if any complaints have been filed.
- Check with your local County or City Building Department. Ask if the Electrician is licensed in your County or local municipality.
- Valid insurance. Ask for proof of insurance. You should receive a
Certificate of Insurance from the Electrician's insurance carrier. Look for General Liability, Commercial Automobile, and Worker's Compensation. Ask us for ours!!
- How experienced is the Electrician or Electrical Company? How long have they been in business? [We have been in business for 16 years.]
- What types of work does the Electrician usually do? New Residential Single Family Homes only? Commercial new buildings? Residential Service? Commercial Service? Make sure the Electrician is experienced in the work you want done.